Saturday, June 30, 2007

Congratulations! It's a...blog!

Well, I have finally given in to the call of the blog. For a few years now I've been admiring people's ability to blog, and they have kept me entertained through many long night shifts at work. It is always a thrill when you go to check, and someone has posted something new: pictures, quotes, funny news, or updates on life. I love it all because it has helped me stay connected to friends and family who are living far away.

Now that life for Jason and me is going to be busy and changing with the upcoming arrival of our little baby boy, I have decided to take up the challenge of blogging so that friends and family around the US can keep up with our growing family and all the big milestones that are to come. I'm excited to share all the precious moments, funny experiences, new mom & dad lessons learned, and hopefully some great pictures. So enjoy my attempt at being cyber savvy, and have fun keeping up with the Jenkins!