Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sunset Dinner

Since it was a nice warm evening, we decided to grab some dinner to go and take it to the park for a picnic. There is a nice grassy area by the Sammamish City Hall that looks out to downtown Seattle and the Olympic mountains. We enjoyed some KFC, then played a little Frisbee and soccer. Taylor quickly figured out how to throw the Frisbee, and had lots of fun with that. Then it was on to soccer. Jason and Taylor have become a bit more competitive in the "one-on-one" play, to the point that Taylor will now fake a foul when Jason "body checks" him. (I'm not sure if I'm correct in my soccer terminology, but I think that is right.) So now, when Taylor goes to soccer class, he can't run more than a few feet without falling to the ground and saying "oh" as if someone has just fouled him. Nice Jason, way to teach him the important stuff. It is kind of cute though. After a nice sunset, it was time to head home. I just love nights out with my boys.

Saying "hi" to the camera

Frisbee toss

"Watch out, Dad, I'm comin' for the ball!"

Trick moves

"Foul!"

Fake falling, and thinking it's funny