Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day '09

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms out there! I hope you felt loved and appreciated today. We had a great morning celebrating with my parents. First we all went to church together. Taylor had a nice card, a flower, and a kiss for me when we picked him up from Sunday School. Then it was off to brunch at the BluWater Bistro on Carillon Point, where we enjoyed a great brunch and the beautiful scenery of Lake Washington and the Olympic mountains. It was a gorgeous sunny day, so it was nice to walk out on the dock afterward and watch the boats coming in and out. Taylor was not in a picture taking mood, so I just captured what I could. When it was time to leave, my parents gave me a Mother's Day gift from Taylor. It was a heart shaped piece of cement with Taylor's name and hand prints on it. So creative my mom is! When we got home I put it out by the front door. Taylor promptly put his hands in his print and said "hans". I love that little guy.

Taylor and Nana looking at the boats

Checking out the water

Taking a walk

The Olympic Mountains & Lake Washington


Our family

"Hans"