Monday, July 9, 2007

....And waiting....

For all you inquiring minds, I'm still pregnant. Yup, 40 weeks and 5 days today. I guess Taylor is taking after his parents who tend to show up late to things as well. I have another appointment today, so we'll see if we're making any progress. In the mean time, though, I've been enjoying Seattle's beautiful weather! Saturday morning we got up at the crack of dawn to go out wake boarding (well, Jason, not me). Then we napped, I laid out in the sun and tried to work on my tan, then it was back to wake boarding that evening and BBQing with the Sanders and Russells. Sunday was church, a nap, then out to Idylwood park with my parents to celebrate my dad's birthday! I made sure to do lots of jumping around as we played frisbee, and they made sure to always throw it out of my reach so I had to bend down and pick it up. I think I probably got about 100 squats in last night. So now we're back to another Monday. I'm running out of things to keep me busy. Hopefully soon I'll be busy keeping up with Taylor.